Nerd at heart! I'm into graphic novels, adventure video games, puzzles, and social media. Constantly reading technology news. Sucker for great, simple, and clean design. Apple enthusiast. Lego builder. I collect records, pins, and posters. Oh, and I love The Office.
- PHP, including Wordpress, Laravel, MODx, Zend
- NoSQL, MySQL, MS SQL, MongoDB
- Version control: Git (Github, BitBucket), SVN
- Salesforce: Lead management, Lightning Experience (Livechat implementation)
- CRM, API, Cloud Solutions: Salesforce, Contentful, Amazon AWS (SQS, S3), Sailthru, Socialflow, DISQUS, Cloudinary, Rackspace, Edgecast, Chartbeat, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, etc.
- Project Management Tools: Asana, TargetProcess, JIRA, Redmine, Trello, Redbooth.
- MVC Architectural Pattern
- Agile environment, Scrum workflow
- Flat File CMS: Grav
- Other tools: Advanced Custom Fields (Wordpress), Google Web Designer, Adobe CS Suite, Homebrew, Docker, Command Line, Grunt, XAMPP, Vagrant, Ghost
- SEO awareness
- Clean and simple design
Team Lead and Project Management
- Team Lead for the WebCore Team at Complex Media
- Remote management of a small development team from Argentina (ElPixel)
- Agile methodologies, Sprint and daily scrum meetings
Other skills & interests
- Commonly used tools: SublimeText, Sketch, Google Web Designer, Adobe CS Suite, Slack
- Past experience with: C++, MS-SQL, Processing, AppleScript, Paypal API
- Past experience: After Effects, Processing, xcode
- Game Design
- Toy Design
- Fully bilingual: Spanish/English
Stuff I've worked on
Higher Education / Red Ventures (2018 - Current)
Starmark (2017 - 2018)
Complex (2010 - 2016)
Brands+Things (2009 - 2018)
Oddcast / Sitepal (2007 - 2008)
Master of Fine Arts in Communication Design and TechnologyParsons School of Design - New York, NYGraduation: May 2007AwardsBest Visual Design - Mobile Game Mosh Competition 2006.Team Name: Oh My Mosh!Position: Programmer.Software: Game Maker.ExhibitionsParsons The New School for Design 10th Annual Thesis Exhibition.Location: The Chelsea Art Museum, New York.Project Title: El Rompecabezas: An Interactive Puzzle Installation.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer SciencesUniversidad de Puerto Rico - Bayamon, PRGraduation: 2004